- Are You Struggling With Chronic Physical or Emotional Health Issues?
- Do You Feel Overwhelmed or Stuck In Your Life?
- Are You Ready To Create the Life That You Know Is Waiting For You?
Long-Term Health Care Solutions Without Side Effects
You’re likely here right now because you’re ready to experience greater physical or emotional health. Maybe you struggle with chronic aches and pains, you’re finding it difficult to turn your mind off and deeply relax in your life, or your metabolism just isn’t what it used to be. It could also be that you could use more energy, joy, and balance in your daily life.
If you’re like many of our patients, you’re seeking an alternative or complement to conventional medicine. You want to get to the root cause of your health problems– not just put a temporary bandage on them. Your goal is total life wellness and transformation.
Our Frisco/Breckenridge acupuncture practice has helped many people just like you. We understand that health is so much more than the absence of disease. Your health is the most precious asset you have. There is nothing more important than getting proactive about your health, investing in your well-being, and choosing a lifestyle that fosters longevity and vitality.
Our mission at Frisco Acupuncture is to support you in this process. Since 2004 our practice has helped hundreds of people with issues such as:
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Stress and Worry
- Menopausal Syndrome
- Migraine Headaches
- Chronic Sinusitus
Why Frisco Acupuncture?
- We have been dedicated to serving the people of Frisco, Breckenridge, Dillon, Keystone, Silverthorne and Summit County since 2004.
- We offer a comprehensive diagnosis, treatment plan, and powerful wellness counseling.
- We care about you as an individual not as a disease label.
- We offer relief from recent and chronic pain and get to the root of the cause of the pain.
- We provide ongoing wellness and maintenance treatments to sustain your health.
- You will get tips on working outside the treatment room to hasten your symptom relief and maintain long-term health.
- In addition to acupuncture, we offer life coaching, Chinese herbal medicine, and nutritional support.
- We help you make the connection between your beliefs and symptoms (body/mind). Click here to watch our video